The Y’s Healthy Connections Worksite Wellness Program is a free community-wide initiative for businesses and organizations of all sizes, specializing in customizable options and tools to add to your existing wellness program or help kickstart a new one!
How will my company benefit?
• Better health leads to better work performance.
• Positive attitudes improve morale company-wide.
• Healthy employees means fewer needed claims.
• Greater wellness reduces overall health care costs.
• Participation leads to lower turnover and absenteeism.
• Fit employees handle stress and tension
A companies’ most important resource is their employees. Making an investment in their health can benefit your company more than ever. Companies that participate in some type of corporate wellness program experience increased employee retention, up to 30% fewer work-related injuries, increased productivity by 28%, up to 70% fewer sick days used, savings of up to $11,176 per year for each healthy employee, improved overall morale, and more.*
Best of all, this program is FREE for employers!
What will my employees gain?
Four times per year, a Membership Coordinator will come to your site and offer:
• A FREE nutrition seminar
• A FREE 30 minute presentation on health & fitness by a Personal Trainer
• A FREE Group Fitness class – Zumba or Yoga
• Information about the benefits of a Y membership and more!
These options are customizable to the needs of your organization, and each employee that attends will receive a Discount Card valued at over $200 which includes:
- An offer to join the Y with no enrollment.
- An exclusive one week trial to the Y
- 20% off one of the following: massage, personal training
Healthy Connections, Employee Wellness Program, provides convenience, wellness incentives and discounts for both the employer and the employees.
Here is just a few things the partnership includes:
• No enrollment fee at all times
Find out more:
Ready to get started?
Contact Casey Sanders at email@example.com or 701.364.4124
Healthy Employees > Stronger Companies > Stronger Communities
*All statistics provided by Keas 2014 Healthy Trends Survey