Before registering for programs, please create an account by clicking ‘Register Online’ and then ‘Login.’ You will be prompted to create a new account. Please note all users that currently have an account will need to create a new one. (please format your birthdate in the following way: mm/dd/yyyy)
- If you are a current member (or have been in the last year) and/or have had an account in the past, please create a new login by clicking on ‘Find an Account.’
If you are a non-members and/or have never had an account before, click on ‘Sign Up.’
Exciting new functions that you’ll be able to do in your account:
- Register for programs.
- Update your billing information, address, and other account information at any time.
- View your account balance and make any necessary payments.
- View and print receipts.
- Support the cause and make a donation.
Program Registration Policies
- Registration must be completed before the applicable deadlines.
- YMCA membership may be purchased on member registration days to obtain member rate.
- No advanced registrations will be accepted.
- There will be no prorating of class fees for missed classes.
- Classes are subject to change based on enrollment.
It is the responsibility of every individual or their parent/guardian to provide for their own accident and health coverage while participating in all YMCA activities. The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties does not provide any accident or health coverage for participants.
Program Credit/Refund Policy:
There is a $10.00 charge for all refunds/credits unless the class is cancelled by the YMCA. If you apply before the first class meeting, then a full credit, less $10.00 will be given. Once a class begins, no credit will be given. There will be no credit/refund due to weather-related cancellations. No credit is given for membership or missed classes. You will need to fill out a refund/credit form, which can be found at either member service desk or downloaded. The form will be reviewed and you will be informed by mail of the action taken.