Create meaningful impact on the lives of kids in need as a Reach and Rise® Group Mentor!
Our site-based group mentoring program matches two adult volunteer mentors with six youth mentees. Volunteers provide group based mentoring services to create safe, healthy and meaningful relationships with youth, utilizing therapeutic activities developed by Reach and Rise!
Group Mentor Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Complete Therapeutic Training (provided)
- Pass fingerprint security screening
- Commit to two hours per week for 16 weeks (Spring or Fall session) or 8 weeks (Summer session)
- Co-facilitate a mentoring group
- Check in weekly with the Program Director
Who does the Group Mentoring Program Serve?
Reach and Rise Group Mentors will work with youth ages 8-15 years. They will help enhance self-esteem, confidence, sense of belonging, decision-making skills, school performance and relationships. Youth will participate in projects, field trips and other engaging activities!
For more information or to submit an application, contact:
Emily Bublitz, Reach and Rise® Group Mentoring Coordinator
Phone: 701.364.4135 | Fax: 701.232.9545 | Email: email@example.com
400 1st Ave South, Fargo, 58103