400 1st Avenue South
Fargo, ND 58103
Paul Finstad, President
- Fitness Center – membership includes free orientations on Cardiovascular and Strength Training equipment, Walking/Running Track
- NEW Swimming Pools
- Water Exercise Classes
- Group Fitness Classes
- XerZone – Interactive gaming area for youth, teens and families
- Kid’s Gym – Interactive play area for infants – 8 year olds
- Six Racquetball/Handball Courts
- Basketball Gym – Two full-sized courts
- Whirlpool, Sauna and Towel Service
- Social Center – comfy seating and room to socialize
- Playstation Short-Term Child Care – included in Family Household Package Membership, otherwise additional fees apply
Come in at anytime for a tour!
Contact our Membership Coordinator with any questions or to set up a time to see all the Y has to offer! Christine Hoff – 701.364.4121 or email@example.com
NEW Year-Round Hours
For storm updates call our Storm Line: 701.293.9622
New Years 7:00am – 12:00pm*
*Hours are for the Fercho Branch ONLY. Only
Parking is at times congested at the Fercho Y. Due to this issue we have agreements with several neighboring parking lots to help members find a place to park:
- 1st Ave S – Free two-hour and four-hour parking spaces are available on the street north of the YMCA from 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday. Unlimited street parking is available after 5:00 p.m. and on the weekends.
- Island Park Ramp – The lower level of the ramp on 1st Ave S may be utilized free of charge after 5:00 p.m. on Monday – Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Professional Building Parking Lot – This lot on 4th St S may be utilized after 5:00pm free of charge.
- Wells Fargo Lot – This lot on 1st Ave S may be utilized after 5:00pm free of charge.
Thank You to members who save parking spots close to the doors at the Fercho Y for seniors and members with small children. You truly showcase the Y’s values of Respect and Caring and get a few extra steps in each day!