400 1st Avenue South
Fargo, ND 58103
Paul Finstad, President
- Fitness Center – membership includes free orientations on Cardiovascular and Strength Training equipment, Walking/Running Track
- Two Swimming Pools – Large Pool & Small, Warm Water Therapy Pool
- Water Exercise Classes included in Membership
- Group Fitness Classes included with Membership
- XerZones – Interactive gaming area for youth, teens and families
- Kid’s Gym – Interactive play area for infants – 8 year olds
- Six Racquetball/Handball Courts
- Basketball Gym – Two full-sized courts
- Whirlpool, Sauna and Towel Service
- Social Center with family game kits and ping pong
- Marcy’s Kitchen – serving health breakfast and lunch weekdays from 7:00 am–1:30 pm
- Playstation Short-Term Child Care*
*Additional Fees Apply
Come in at anytime for a tour!
Contact our Membership Coordinator with any questions or to set up a time to see all the Y has to offer! Christine Hoff – 701.364.4121 or firstname.lastname@example.org
> Y MEMBER HANDBOOK facility information, guidelines, and more
Fall & Winter Hours
Spring & Summer Hours
For storm updates call our Storm Line:
New Years 9:00am – 3:00pm*
*Memorial Day and Labor day hours
Parking is at times congested at the Fercho YMCA. Due to this issue we have agreements with several neighboring parking lots to help members find a place to park:
- 1st Ave S – Free two-hour and four-hour parking spaces are available on the street north of the YMCA from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Unlimited street parking is available after 5:00 p.m. and on the weekends.
- Island Park Ramp – The lower level of the ramp on 1st Ave S may be utilized free of charge after 5:00 p.m. on Monday – Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Professional Building Parking Lot - This lot on 4th St S may be utilized after 5:00 p.m. free of charge.
- Wells Fargo Lot – This lot on 1st Ave S may be utilized after 5:00 p.m. free of charge.
Thank You to members who save parking spots close to the doors at the Fercho YMCA for members with small children and seniors. You truly showcase the YMCA’s values of Respect and Caring and get a few extra steps in each day!