400 1st Avenue South
Fargo, ND 58103
Paul Finstad, President
- Fitness Center – membership includes free orientations on Cardiovascular and Strength Training equipment, Walking/Running Track
- NEW Swimming Pools
- Water Exercise Classes
- Group Fitness Classes
- XerZone – Interactive gaming area for youth, teens and families
- Kid’s Gym – Interactive play area for infants – 8 year olds
- Six Racquetball/Handball Courts
- Basketball Gym – Two full-sized courts
- Whirlpool, Sauna and Towel Service
- Social Center – with ping pong and comfy seating
- Marcy’s Kitchen – healthy breakfast and lunch weekdays from 7:00am–1:30pm
- Playstation Short-Term Child Care – included in Family Household Package Membership, otherwise additional fees apply
Come in at anytime for a tour!
Contact our Membership Coordinator with any questions or to set up a time to see all the Y has to offer! Christine Hoff – 701.364.4121 or email@example.com
Fall & Winter Hours
Spring & Summer Hours
New Years 9:00am – 3:00pm*
*Memorial Day and Labor day hours
For storm updates call our Storm Line: 701.364.4159
Parking is at times congested at the Fercho Y. Due to this issue we have agreements with several neighboring parking lots to help members find a place to park:
- 1st Ave S – Free two-hour and four-hour parking spaces are available on the street north of the YMCA from 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday. Unlimited street parking is available after 5:00 p.m. and on the weekends.
- Island Park Ramp – The lower level of the ramp on 1st Ave S may be utilized free of charge after 5:00 p.m. on Monday – Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- Professional Building Parking Lot – This lot on 4th St S may be utilized after 5:00pm free of charge.
- Wells Fargo Lot – This lot on 1st Ave S may be utilized after 5:00pm free of charge.
Thank You to members who save parking spots close to the doors at the Fercho Y for seniors and members with small children. You truly showcase the Y’s values of Respect and Caring and get a few extra steps in each day!