TOGETHER WE CAN DO SO MUCH MORE
We believe that every child should have the opportunity to succeed, regardless of financial privilege. Funds raised through our Partner of Youth Annual Campaign allow the YMCA to provide scholarships for kids to learn life skills through different programs such as swimming lessons, basketball, camp, child care and more.
With a growing and diverse population, Cass and Clay Counties are facing new challenges. These challenges create greater need for the work the YMCA does. With help from our members, volunteers, staff and donors, we can continue to make an impact on the lives of youth in our community.
YOU MAKE OUR MISSION POSSIBLE
How will your donation impact local youth?
EXPERIENCE THE IMPACT
With help from our members, volunteers, staff and donors, we can make an impact on the lives of youth in our community. Read the stories of just a few of our scholarship recipients to experience the impact that your dollars have on youth and families right here in the Fargo-Moorhead community!
WAYS TO GIVE
- DONATE BY MAIL: If you wish to contribute by cash or check, please mail to: YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties, Attn: Partner of Youth, 400 1st Ave S Fargo, ND 58103
- EMPLOYEE MATCHING GIFT PROGRAMS: Leverage your gift to the YMCA by utilizing your company’s matching gift program, which can multiply the impact of your contribution! To find out if your workplace has a matching gift program, contact your human resources department.
- HONORARY AND MEMORIAL GIFTS: Make a gift in honor or in memory of a friend or loved one.
MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT
- Are you a young professional looking for a way to support our community? Check out the YMCA’s Brighter Futures initiative to see how you can start creating brighter futures for youth!
- Check out more information on the campaign:
For more information about our Partner of Youth Annual Campaign, contact Karen Engelter, Financial Development Coordinator at 701.364.4120 or email@example.com