Track your visits to the YMCA this summer and earn a prize!
The more you come into the Y, the more points you will earn!
Grab your stamp card at either Member Services desk and get started today!
How It Works:
Once per day, June – August, bring in your FREE Frequent Y’er stamp card to receive a stamp from the Member Services Desk. (Stamp cards can be picked up at either Member Services Desk.) Each visit is worth 1 point.
Grab a new punch card at the beginning of each new month through August.
Make sure to come in often, as there will be three surprise ‘Daily Doubles’ each month where you can earn an extra stamp just for coming in that day!
What Are the Prizes?
Earn 40 points and get a YMCA T-Shirt, PLUS get entered to win one of two grand prize drawings: Two Vikings Football home game tickets and a night’s stay at a hotel!
Frequent Y’er Guidelines
• Y Members can earn one point per day of exercise at either YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties location from 06/01/17 – 08/31/17.
• Limit one stamp per day. However, double points can be earned on three mystery dates throughout each month (Daily Double).
• No back stamping for previous days if card was lost or forgotten. If you forget your Y’er card, simply start a new one!
• Points may be redeemed at any time through Sept. 15, 2017.
• Current YMCA membership is required to redeem points.
• Points are NOT transferrable to another member.
Questions? Contact Casey: 701.364.4124 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Y Members can earn only one point per day of exercise at a YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties location 06/01/13 – 08/31/13. Limit one stamp per day. However, double points can be earned on three mystery dates throughout each month (Daily Double).
* No backstamping for previous days if card was lost or forgotten.
* Points can be redeemed for guest passes or prizes! Members can redeem points in increments of 10 as they are earned, or bank them over the summer for larger prizes! See the Member Services Desk for a current prize list.
* Current Y membership is required to redeem points.
* Points are NOT transferable to another member.
* ALL POINTS MUST BE REDEEMED BY SEPTEMBER 15, 2013.