At the Y, we measure our success by how well we empower you to live healthier in spirit, mind and body. During the summer months, we’re making it easier than ever to get motivated with our annual Frequent Y’er Program!
How It Works:
Track your visits to the YMCA this summer and earn prizes! The more you come into the Y, the more points you will earn! Once per day, June – August, bring in your FREE Frequent Y’er stamp card to receive a stamp from the Member Services Desk (stamp cards may be picked up at either Member Services Desk starting Friday, June 1). Grab a new punch card at the beginning of each month June through August. Each visit is worth 1 point. Make sure to come in often, as there will be three surprise ‘Daily Doubles’ each month where you can earn an extra stamp just for coming in that day (which will be announced each ‘Daily Double’ day on our Facebook page and at the Member Services Desks).
What Are the Prizes?
40 Point Options:
- YMCA Soft-Cotton T-Shirt
- 5 YMCA Guest Passes
- $15 Off a Myzone Heart Rate Monitor
60 Point Options:
- YMCA Duffel Bag
- 10 YMCA Guest Passes
- $30 Off a Myzone Heart Rate Monitor
Frequent Y’er Guidelines:
- Y Members can earn one point per day of exercise at either YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties location from 06/01/18 – 08/31/18.
- Limit one stamp per day. However, double points can be earned on three mystery dates throughout each month (Daily Double).
- Points can be redeemed for prizes! Members can redeem points in increments of either 40 or 60 as they are earned.
- No back stamping for previous days if card was lost or forgotten.
- If you forget your Y’er card, simply start a new one!
- Points may be redeemed at any time through September 17, 2018. Current YMCA membership is required to redeem points.
- Points are NOT transferable to another member.
For more information about Frequent Y’ers, contact Casey Sanders at 701.364.4124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.