Every day, we strive to empower you to live healthier in spirit, mind and body. This summer, we’re making it easier than ever to get motivated with our annual Frequent Y’er Program!
How It Works:
Track your visits to the YMCA this summer and earn prizes! Just pick up a stamp card from either Member Services Desk to join the fun!
Once per day, June – August, bring in your FREE Frequent Y’er stamp card to receive a stamp from the Member Services Desk. Each visit is worth 1 point.
Make sure to come in often, as there will be three surprise DAILY DOUBLE days each month where you can earn an extra stamp just for coming in that day! Daily Double days will be announced on our Facebook page and at the Member Services Desks.
Frequent Y’ers is open to all current YMCA members, and stamps can be earned at both the Fercho and Schlossman YMCAs.
NEW in 2019: We’re offering FREE InBody Body Composition Assessments to all Frequent Y’ers participants! Measure your body mass index, lean body mass, body fat percentage, and more as you track your summer workouts! Just stop by the YMCA anytime from open to close on the below dates to get your scan – no need to sign up.
- June 11 – Fercho YMCA
- June 13 – Schlossman YMCA
- August 27 – Fercho YMCA
- August 29 – Schlossman YMCA
What Are the Prizes?
|25 Point Options|
|YMCA Coffee Mug||YMCA Earbuds|
|YMCA Sports Towel||2 Guest Passes|
|40 Point Options|
|YMCA Soft-Cotton T-Shirt||5 Guest Passes|
|YMCA Baseball Cap|
|60 Point Options|
|YMCA Camelbak Water Bottle||YMCA Sling Backpack|
|YMCA Office/Laptop Bag||10 Guest Passes|
Frequent Y’er Guidelines:
- Y Members can earn one point per day of exercise at either YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties location from June 1 – August 31, 2019.
- Points can be redeemed for prizes! Members can redeem points in increments of 25, 40 or 60 as they are earned. Prizes will be given out until supplies last.
- Prizes are earned separately – once you hit your goal of 25, 40, or 60 visits, feel free to start a new card to start earning points towards an additional prize!
- No back stamping for previous days if card was lost or forgotten.
- Points may be redeemed any time through Sept. 16, 2019. Current YMCA membership is required to redeem points.
- Points are NOT transferable to another member.
For more information about Frequent Y’ers, contact Luke Hommerding at 701.364.4124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.