Giving Hearts Day donations to the YMCA will benefit local youth by providing scholarships for YMCA programs like summer camp, wherea kid can make new friends, becomeconfident, and learn life-long skills! All donations made to the YMCA on Giving Hearts Day will be matched, up to the first $20,000, through the generosity of Dakota Medical Foundation and other generous YMCA donors!
There are three ways to donate:
- Donate online on February 13.
- Schedule a donation online between now and February 11. The”Schedule This Gift” box must be checked when completing your transaction. Scheduled gifts will be processed on February 13.
- Drop off a check at the Fercho or Schlossman YMCA. Checks that are designated for Giving Hearts Day will be processed on February 13.
Your donation can make a difference:
|$15 provides a school age child one day of care.||$25 provides five days of meals for a child or senior through our meal programs.|
|$100 provides one, 12-week session of LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA.||$500 provides a week of camp at YMCA Camp Cormorant.|
|$1,000 provides a one-year YMCA membership for a family to build stronger bonds and grow healthier together.||$10,000 provides a child one full year of learning and growing in a YMCA preschool program.|
Help us advocate!
- Show your support for Giving Hearts Day and the YMCA on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by tagging us at @ymcacassclay and using any of the following hashtags: #givingheartsday, #countme, and/or #ymcacassclay!
- Follow us on social media for behind the scenes looks at our Giving Hearts Day preparations, day-of celebrations, and stories of those impacted by the YMCA Annual Campaign, and more! Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Pass the Y’s Giving Hearts Day flyer around the community and among your friends!
For more information on Giving Hearts Day at the YMCA, please contact Karen Engelter at 701.364.4120 or email@example.com.