The YMCA’s fitness facilities are re-opening in phases, with limited hours and accessibility, to enhance the safety of our members and staff. We want to keep our members safe and protected while they use our facilities, so our teams are following strict guidelines from the CDC and state authorities. For information including facility hours, current offerings, group fitness class schedules, and more, please visit our re-openings page.
Cancelled for the summer (through August):
- Camp Cormorant
- Busy Beaver Camp
- Camp Koda
- Middle School Unplugged
- LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA
- Exercise is Medicine
- Twins Game Bus Trip
- Fargo On The Move
- Water Safety Day (postponed)
- Yoga in the Park
- Pop-Up Aqua Classes
- Women’s Wellness Camp
Cancelled through May. Stay tuned regarding June and beyond.
- Safety Education Courses, including: CPR/AED & First Aid, Lifeguarding Courses, and Lifeguard & First Aid Challenge Courses
Cancelled through June. Stay tuned regarding July and beyond.
- Swim School, including Youth Swimming Lessons/Camps and Adult Swimming Lessons
- Diving Camps
- Youth Programs, including: Soccer Skills, Sports Performance, Flag Football, Baton Twirling, Rock Climbing Mini Camps, and Youth Training Hour
- Senior Offerings, including Cards and Potlucks
- Summer Weight Loss Challenge
- Birthday Parties and Rentals
- Babysitting Trainings
- Sunday Fun Day
The YMCA will automatically provide credit to families for program session dates that are cancelled due to COVID-19. If you would prefer a refund, please fill out a refund form and email it back to email@example.com. Credits and refund requests for multi-week sessions we be given at the end of the session based on the number of session dates that were cancelled due to COVID-19.
If there is a program that you are curious about that is not listed above, please stay tuned to this page as we will continue to provide updates as decisions are made.
The current operations of YMCA Learning Centers will continue on a limited basis and are offering care to essential personnel. If you have a child in one of our Learning Centers, you will receive more in-depth communication from our child care team.
COVID-19 Meal Program
The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties is providing lunches and snacks around the community to help ensure that children don’t go hungry. Meals/snacks are distributed to-go-style every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday FREE of charge to children ages 18 years and younger at two locations in the FM area. These meals are made possible in partnership with the State of North Dakota and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
As a valued member of the YMCA community, we wanted to share with you a message from our CEO. It is with deep gratitude that we recognize you – our members, program participants, child care families, donors, staff, and volunteers – for your continued dedication and support of the YMCA during the COVID-19 crisis.
During this challenging period, your commitment to the Y is needed more than ever. If you would like to provide support or help us share this message with others, please click here to our giving page.
Should you choose to direct your membership fees or other amount as a donation to the YMCA, here’s what your dollars would be going to help:
- Keeping our child care operational for those in our community with essential personnel roles.
- Feeding children in our programs.
- Providing child care scholarships for essential personnel families who may not be able to afford this vital emergency child care service.
- Retaining the staff members we need to keep our organization afloat and helping to keep them as financially whole as possible as we care for our YMCA family.
- Ensuring that your YMCA is here for you when it’s time to return.
Our team is continually developing additional ways to support our community during this time. We’re sharing at-home workouts, group fitness classes, well-being tips, and kid’s activities on our website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages during this time.
As always, please take care of yourself and one another. Our community is strong, and together, we will get through this. Stay healthy and safe.
If you have any additional questions specific to membership and/or programs, feel free to reach out to our team at 701.293.9622 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions specific to child care, feel free to reach out to our team at 218.359.2331 or email@example.com.