Last updated on August 12, 2020
As we welcome our community back to the Y, we want to assure you that safety remains our top priority. We have been working to reopen our facilities in the safest manner possible, so you can access the services and support you miss and need the most.
Taking care of our health is more important now than ever before, and the Y is here to help you and your family stay healthy, stay active, and stay safe. Can’t wait to see you at the Y!
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday, we close our facilities from 1:30 – 2:30pm to complete a deep cleaning.
- All activity areas – including the Aquatic Center, Fitness Center, basketball gyms, and racquetball courts – close 30 minutes before the facility closes at the end of the day.
|Monday||5:00am – 1:30pm||2:30pm – 10:00pm||Ages 55+ ONLY | 2:30 – 3:30pm at Fercho|
|Tuesday||5:00am – 1:30pm||2:30pm – 10:00pm||Ages 55+ ONLY | 2:30 – 3:30pm at Schlossman|
|Wednesday||5:00am – 1:30pm||2:30pm – 10:00pm||Ages 55+ ONLY | 2:30 – 3:30pm at Fercho|
|Thursday||5:00am – 1:30pm||2:30pm – 10:00pm||Ages 55+ ONLY | 2:30 – 3:30pm at Schlossman|
|Friday||5:00am – 1:30pm||2:30pm – 10:00pm|
|Saturday||6:00am – 12:00pm|
|Sunday||6:00am – 12:00pm|
- View All Schedules
- Group Fitness Classes & Reservations
- Aquatics Classes & Reservations
- PlayTown Drop-In Child Care Reservations
- Racquetball Court Reservations
- Fercho Basketball Court Reservations
- Schlossman Basketball Court Reservations
Facility Rules & Guidelines
We want to keep our members safe while they use our facilities, so our teams are following strict guidelines from the CDC and ND Department of Health. We expect our members to follow the same guidelines to help keep others safe. Please use your best judgement on when you feel it is appropriate for you to return to the facility.
- Everyone must be screened upon entering the facility, including having their temperature taken.
- Please respect social distancing, and stay six feet apart from other members and staff.
- Wipe down all equipment, cubbies, and lockers before and after each use.
- Bring your own towels for use in the Aquatic Center and locker rooms/showers. Towels are not provided.
- Wait outside group fitness studios before class until the instructor welcomes you in. Please stand six feet apart from other participants.
- Bring your own yoga mat if needed for group fitness classes. Mats will not be provided.
- No day pass or guest pass visitors are allowed at this time.
- All members must follow the Code of Conduct, age rules, and Fitness Center dress code. Members ages 15+ will be allowed in the Fitness Center and Group Fitness classes. Ages 12-14 may enter if they have previously taken Youth Exercise Concepts.
Additional Safety Measures
- We have added plexiglass partitions, social distancing markers, hand-washing stations, touchless check-ins, and more.
- All staff must wear masks, and members are strongly encouraged to do so as well.
- We have separated fitness equipment and marked off individual boxes in our Group Fitness studios to follow ND Smart Restart social distancing guidelines. We have also limited group fitness class sizes and required reservations for certain activity areas to ensure you get a great workout while staying safe.
- We have limited capacities in activity areas and communal spaces to reduce contact as much as possible.
- We close our facilities for an hour each weekday to complete a deep sanitization of our active areas. We also have specific, senior-only hours for those ages 55+.
The YMCA is here to help you, your family, and our community stay active and engaged during this time, so we are continuing to provide virtual options for you as we undergo our re-opening phases. Please continue to follow along on our Stay Healthy at Home page or our private, members-only Facebook Group for group fitness workouts, nutrition advice, activities for kids/families, and more!
Regular membership drafts have resumed, unless you have already placed your account on hold. To learn more about our hold and cancellation policies, or to download your desired form, visit our Membership page.
When to Work Out?
If you would like to attend our facilities at a time that will be less crowded, below is a graph showing our weekday check-ins. 11am – 1:30pm and 4pm – 7pm are when there are the most people in our fitness facility.
Annual & Night Owl Memberships
For our members on an annual payment plan, we plan to extend your member access for the amount of time that we were closed due to COVID-19. We will add that to the end of your annual plan. We will reach out to you separately to confirm details and payment dates. Since our open hours are limited to daytime hours, Night Owl memberships are not currently active. Night Owl members will not be drafted until further notice.
Download our NEW mobile app!
Stay up-to-date on schedules, receive notifications on facility updates, check in to the facility and more! If you are on your mobile device, click here to download in the Google Play Store or click here to download in the Apple App Store. Otherwise, search ‘Daxko’ in the App Store/Google Play. Download the app, then search for ‘YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties’ in the location field.
It is with deep gratitude that we thank our members, program participants, child care families, donors, staff, and volunteers for your continued support during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone who enters our doors, and we are grateful for your support and encouragement as we attempt to find our new normal.
If you have any questions related to facility updates, safety guidelines, or your membership account, please contact us at 701.293.9622 or firstname.lastname@example.org.