The Y has a program designed specifically for middle school students. Youth in the program assist in planning and organizing activities, receive homework assistance, take part in service projects, learn independent living skills, have access to the Y’s activity areas and participate in field trips and outings to F-M area attractions.
Need summer child care? We are NOW ENROLLING for Summer 2018!
For Summer Child Care enrollment information, email us at email@example.com
Hours of Operation:
School Year: 6:30am – Morning Bell & Afternoon Bell – 6:00pm
Summer: 6:30am – 6:00pm
4243 19th Ave S, Fargo
Hours of Operation:
6:30 – 8:00 am and End of School (varying) – 6:00 pm
6:30am – Morning Bell & Afternoon Bell – 6:00pm
- Year-round care available
- Enriching after school programming for ages 10-13> Activities teach independent living skills, including cooking, career exploration, social skills, field trips and use of the Y’s interactive fitness equipment.
- We incorporate science, technology, engineering and math to make it a fun and explorative environment.
- Homework time and homework help is also given everyday.
- Transportation to the Schlossman YMCA site available from Cheney, Liberty, Discovery, and Sullivan middle schools. Also 5th graders in Fargo schools from Centennial, Kennedy, Bennett, and in West Fargo from South and Liberty.
- Child care participants receive discounts on Y programs, services, camps and events!
When your child enrolls in a YMCA child care program, you will receive an enrollment packet to fill out. Along with the paperwork, you will need to provide a copy of your child’s immunization record, copy of your child’s birth certificate, and medical insurance information. Please contact an School Age Director to obtain an enrollment packet. To get started, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The YMCA provides scholarships to families who are in need. Visit our Financial Assistance page for more information on how to apply.
For more information on Middle School Age Learning, please contact Tatjanna Williams at 701.412.1909 or email@example.com.