Date(s) - 06/09/2017
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Summer is here and that means lots of time spent at the lake or by the pool. Make sure you and your kids have the education needed to stay safe while playing in and around the water!
Experienced Aquatics Staff will teach the following skills:
• Life jacket safety
• “Throw Don’t Go” strategy
• Getting back to safety after a fall into the water
• Back floating
• General water safety guidelines
• and more!
This is a community-wide initiative! In addition to the skills listed above, each pool may teach additional skills they feel are necessary to staying safe at their pool.
Participating pools include:
• Fercho YMCA • Northside Recreation Pool • Concordia Pool
• Family Wellness Fargo • Southwest Recreation Pool • MSUM Pool
• Island Park Pool • West Fargo Veterans Pool • Dilworth City Pool
• Madison Pool • Davies Recreation Pool
No registration required | All Ages | FREE and Open to the Community
For more information, contact Britt at 701.364.4167 or email@example.com