We are excited to re-open our Aquatic Center! Pool usage will look a little different than you’re used to at this time – learn more about guidelines and offerings below!
Lap Swim and Open Swim
- Lap Swim and Open Swim are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis – no need to register for a time slot.
- No towels will be available for member use – please be sure to bring a towel from home if you would like to use one in the Aquatic Center or locker rooms.
- Life jackets and lap swim equipment is available – please place in the “Used Equipment” bins after use. Water exercise equipment will only be available for use during water exercise classes.
- The Lap Pool will not be available for open swim. The Aqua Climb and play features in the Zero Depth Pool will not be available.
- During lap swim, there is a maximum of 2 swimmers per lane. Swimmers must enter/exit at opposite sides of the pool.
Aquatic Group Fitness Classes
- Water Group Fitness classes are limited to a specific number of participants, so members must reserve their spot in advance by clicking on your desired class below. You must create a login to sign up.
- Reservations for Group Fitness classes are available starting six days before each class until one hour prior to class. If the class is full, you may put yourself on the waiting list and you will be notified prior to class via email if a spot opens up. If you need to cancel a reservation, instructions may be found online.
Guidelines and More Information
For facility guidelines and additional safety measures, please visit our Fitness Facility Re-Opening Phases page.
Our Aquatic Center includes a six-lane Lap Pool, Small Warm Water Pool, and a Zero-Depth Kids’ Pool. Both lap swim and open swim are available. We also have a climbing wall and starting blocks available in our Lap Pool. Additionally, if you’re interested in learning lap swimming basics, getting workout ideas or want to learn how to use aquatics equipment, join us for our weekly Intro to Lap Swim course – FREE for members! We also offer adaptive programming for members with special needs.
Schedules are also available on our mobile app – download our FREE app to always stay up-to-date with schedules, cancellations, events, and more!