We are excited to re-open our Aquatic Center! Pool usage will look a little different than you’re used to at this time – learn more about guidelines and offerings below!
Lap Swim and Open Swim
- Lap Swim and Open Swim are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis – no need to register for a time slot.
- No towels will be available for member use – please be sure to bring a towel from home if you would like to use one in the Aquatic Center or locker rooms.
- Life jackets and lap swim equipment is available – please place in the “Used Equipment” bins after use. Water exercise equipment will only be available for use during water exercise classes.
- During lap swim, there is a maximum of 2 swimmers per lane. Swimmers must enter/exit at opposite sides of the pool.
Aquatic Group Fitness Classes
- Aquatic Group Fitness classes are limited to a specific number of participants, so members must reserve their spot in advance by clicking on your desired class below. You must create a login to sign up.
- Reservations for classes are available starting six days before each class until one hour prior to class. If the class is full, you may join the waiting list and you will be notified before class via email if a spot opens up.
- If you would like a step-by-step visual, download our instruction page below.
- Having trouble signing up? Be sure to enable 3rd party cookies and pop-ups in your web browser settings. If you’re still having issues, please call 701.364.4140 and our team will be able to help troubleshoot.
Are you signing up using an Agency Membership? Click here to view an example of how to format your sign-up info
Guidelines and More Information
For facility guidelines and additional safety measures, please visit our Fitness Facility Re-Opening page.
Our Aquatic Center includes a six-lane Lap Pool, Small Warm Water Pool, and a Zero-Depth Kids’ Pool. Both lap swim and open swim are available. We also have a climbing wall and starting blocks available in our Lap Pool. Additionally, if you’re interested in learning lap swimming basics, getting workout ideas or want to learn how to use aquatics equipment, join us for our weekly Intro to Lap Swim course – FREE for members! We also offer adaptive programming for members with special needs.
Schedules are also available on our mobile app – download our FREE app to always stay up-to-date with schedules, cancellations, events, and more!