We are excited to re-open our Fercho Basketball Courts! Court usage will look a little different than what you’re used to in order to protect our members and staff.
- Four hoops are available by reservation only during limited hours. There is a limit of 6 players/hoop.
- Pickleball reservations are available Mon/Wed/Fri from 7:00 – 7:45am in the East Gym. There is a limit of 6 players/court. Equipment will be set out for member use along the East wall prior to play. Please wipe down equipment before and after each use.
- 45min. reservations are available online starting two days prior to the desired reservation date. Players will need to create a login in order to reserve. Only one player needs to reserve the court.
- If a court is available for walk-up, members must still reserve online prior to using the court.
- Basketball equipment is available for check-out at the Member Services Desk. Please wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- Only touch the ball you are playing with – do not catch or throw the ball from another group.
- Are you signing up using an Agency Membership? Click here to view an example of how to format your sign-up info.
- Having trouble signing up? Be sure to enable 3rd party cookies and pop-ups in your web browser settings. If you’re still having issues, please call 701.364.4116 and our team will be able to help troubleshoot.
The YMCA has a huge community of members of all ages, abilities, and walks of life who come together for pick-up games of basketball. Games are fun, friendly, and are a great way to get your heart pumping and your workout in for the day! Bring your friends for a few pickup games and some friendly competition! We also offer open gym time, for families and friends to spend time together and stay active year round! Basketballs are available for “check out” at the Member Services Desk.
Schedules are also available on our mobile app – download our FREE app to always stay up-to-date with schedules, cancellations, events, and more!