We are excited to re-open our Fercho Basketball Courts! Court usage will look a little different than what you’re used to in order to protect our members and staff.
- Four hoops will be available by reservation only (half-court only) during limited hours. There will be a limit of four players per hoop.
- Pickleball (East Gym) will be available by reservation only Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7:00 – 7:45am. See Phase 3 schedule below. There will be a limit of four players per court. Equipment will be set out for member use along the East wall prior to play. Please wipe down equipment before and after each use.
- 45-minute reservations are available online starting two days prior to the desired reservation date. Players will need to create a login in order to reserve. Only one player needs to reserve the court.
- If a court is available for walk-up, members must still reserve online prior to entering the court for use.
- Equipment is available for check-out at the Member Services Desk. Please wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- Only touch the ball you are playing with – do not catch or throw the ball from another group.
- Members must follow the Y’s Code of Conduct and age rules at all times.
- For guidelines and additional safety measures please visit our Fitness Facility Re-Opening Phases page.
If you are signing up for a time slot using an Apple device, be sure to enable 3rd party cookies and disable the cross-site tracking toggle in your Safari app settings, OR use a different browser (Google Chrome/Firefox) to sign up.
The YMCA has a huge community of members of all ages, abilities, and walks of life who come together for pick-up games of basketball. Games are fun, friendly, and are a great way to get your heart pumping and your workout in for the day! Bring your friends for a few pickup games and some friendly competition! We also offer open gym time, for families and friends to spend time together and stay active year round! Basketballs are available for “check out” at the Member Services Desk.
Schedules are also available on our mobile app – download our FREE app to always stay up-to-date with schedules, cancellations, events, and more!