We are excited to re-open our racquetball courts! Court reservations will look a little different than what you’re used to in order to protect our members and staff.
- Six courts will be available by reservation only. See schedule below. There will be a limit of four players per court.
- 45-minute reservations are available online (see schedule below) starting two days prior to the desired reservation date. Players will need to create a login in order to reserve. Only one player needs to reserve the court.
- If a court is available for walk-up, members must still reserve prior to entering the court for use (see schedule below)
- Equipment is available for check-out at the Member Services Desk. Please wipe down equipment before and after each use.
- Are you signing up using an Agency Membership? Click here to view an example of how to format your sign-up info.
- Having trouble signing up? Be sure to enable 3rd party cookies and pop-ups in your web browser settings. If you’re still having issues, please call 701.364.4116 and our team will be able to help troubleshoot.
- Members must follow the Y’s Code of Conduct and age rules at all times.
- For guidelines and additional safety measures we’re taking, please visit our Fitness Facility Re-Opening page.
If you are signing up for a time slot using an Apple device, be sure to enable 3rd party cookies and enable pop-ups in your Safari app settings. Or – use a different browser (Google Chrome/Firefox) to sign up.