Last updated on Wednesday, June 3.
We are excited to re-open racquetball courts during the Phase 3 opening starting Monday, June 8! Court reservations will look a little different than what you’re used to in order to protect our members and staff.
- Six courts will be available by reservation only. See Phase 3 schedule below. There will be a limit of two players per court.
- 45-minute reservations are available online (see schedule below) starting two days prior to the desired reservation date. Players will need to create a login in order to reserve. Only one player needs to reserve the court.
- If a court is available for walk-up, members must still reserve prior to entering the court for use (see schedule below)
- Members must bring their own equipment. No rackets, balls, or other court sport equipment will be available for check-out during this time.
- Members must follow the Y’s Code of Conduct and age rules at all times.
- For guidelines and additional safety measures we’re taking, please visit our Fitness Facility Re-Opening Phases page.
If you are signing up for a time slot using an Apple device, be sure to enable 3rd party cookies and disable the cross-site tracking toggle in your Safari app settings, OR use a different browser (Google Chrome/Firefox) to sign up.