Get the most out of your workout with the Y’s NEW MyZone Heart Rate Monitors, which brings an entirely new element to your workout and are designed to keep heart rates in a target zone that quickens metabolism and boosts energy.
MyZone Heart Rate Monitors are available for purchase at the YMCA Member Services Desk.
- Special Member Price: $60
- Non-Member Price: $150
MyZone TV screens are available during all group fitness classes in Studio A and C at Fercho and Studio 1 at Schlossman. Additionally, while you are away from the YMCA, you can continue to track your effort using the MyZone mobile app and online portal.
With the new MyZone technology on the mobile app and online portal, you will be able to:
- See your calories, heart rate, and effort in real-time
- Store up to 16 hours of exercise data
- Receive feedback from your workouts
- Set personal goals and keep yourself accountable using real-time data
- Connect with friends and motivate progress through a personalized social feed
- Participate in challenges with friends and other users within the YMCA (and win prizes!)
- and so much more!
The heart rate monitors take the guesswork out of exercise. Participants simply strap on a monitor, track their workout on the screen in class, work hard and stay in the zone. No worrying. No scheduling strength workouts on opposite days of cardio. This class is designed to burn the most calories in the smartest, most efficient way. One full charge lasts up to seven months.
MyZone Heart Rate Monitors will also tell you what ‘zone’ you need to stay in to get the best workout and see the biggest results. MyZone’s built in memory means you can make every session count, even when you’re training away from your gym and smartphone.
For more information, contact Caleb Johnson, Health and Wellness Director, at 701.356.1447 or email@example.com.