Are you looking to make ongoing healthy lifestyle changes through weight loss? Join a YMCA Weight Loss Challenge!
Weight Loss Challenges at the YMCA are designed so that individuals of all levels of fitness can take steps towards healthy lifestyle changes, and approach weight loss in a safe, motivating, and supportive environment.
Summer Weight Loss Challenge
Self-Led Program: Looking to make ongoing healthy lifestyle changes through weight loss? Join our Summer Weight Loss Challenge! A Certified Personal Trainer will help you map out a plan to reach your goals – join with friends for extra motivation!
|June 1 – August 31||Members: $25||Non-Members: $32||Ages 15+|
• 3 InBody Composition Consultations
• 1 consultation with a Certified Personal Trainer
• 1 60min. Personal Training Session
• Weekly emails – including on-your-own exercise challenges, healthy recipes, and more!
• 1st Place: Myzone Heart Rate Monitor
• 2nd Place: 60min. Personal Training Session
• 3rd Place: 3 InBody Composition Scans
• 4th – 6th Place: YMCA Swag
Guided Program: Looking to shed some unwanted weight? Need a little extra guidance and accountability to help you reach your weight loss goals? Join us for our Winter Meltdown Challenge! A Certified Personal Trainer will meet with you and your group every week, making sure you’re exercising correctly for optimal body fat loss, holding you accountable, and helping you stay on track to reach your goals!
Our Meltdown Challenge is a seasonal program. Check back later for upcoming dates and program details!
|Members: $250||Non-Members: $350||Ages 15+|
This program is valued at $480 for Members and $899 for Non-Members
• 6 InBody Composition Consultations – every other week
• 12 Small Group One-Hour Training Sessions with a trainer – one session each week
• Non-Members receive ‘member’ access to the Fercho and Schlossman YMCAs – during challenge dates
Available Trainers & Schedules:
Sign up for the Small Group Training day/time that works best with your schedule!
For more information on Weight Loss Challenges, please contact Ryan Carlson at 701.356.1447 or email@example.com.