Head to camp and join other women of all fitness abilities and levels, and discover your power to improve your health, and increase enjoyment of life through fitness, good nutrition and self-care. We offer a variety of fitness, stress management and nutrition tips to help you on your wellness journey.
We spend time creating energy around your renewed goals, inner beauty, and acceptance of yourself. Conquer your fears, reach new heights, and make new friends with us!
- Fitness: Boot Camp, Yoga, Run/Walk/Nature Hike,Group Fitness – land/water, Adventure Ropes Course, and more!
- Self Care: Yoga/Tai Chi/Meditation, Mindful Relaxation Techniques, Journaling/Reflection, Team Building/Group Sharing, Discussion, Speakers, and more!
- Nutrition: Healthy Meals, Mindful Eating Seminar, One-on-One Nutrition Counseling, Discussion, Speakers and more!
Stay tuned for 2020 dates and details!
- “I loved hugs, encouragement and laughs! I loved common sense nutrition! I loved yoga! I loved learning that I could do much more than I imagined I could. I loved taking a wrong turn on my drive home, getting lost and seeing incredible scenery by accident. (Then I turned on my GPS!)”
- “The best thing about FIT Camp is spending an entire weekend with unique women of all ages, occupations, and fitness levels. Having a place where there is not only zero judgement, but support, trust and love from old friends and new. I’m a FIT Camper for life!!”
- “I really loved the sense of community of Women’s FIT Camp. Women of all shapes and sizes, backgrounds and circumstances all coming together, cheering each other on without judgment. The variety of different activities, exercises, team building and yummy food really made it great. The coaches are all encouraging and excited to be there and it truly shows they care about everyone there.”
For more information on Women’s FIT Camp, please contact Katelyn Whittenburg at 701.364.4140 or email@example.com