At Women’s Wellness Camp, we want you to rise up and be in the presence of other strong female leaders. Over the course of three days you will enjoy a fresh taste on fitness and relaxation, draw inspiration from mental health speakers, reach your nutrition goals with an on-site dietitian, and identify true beauty and restoration with our creative workshops.
Women’s Wellness Camp is a seasonal summer program. Please check back later for 2021 dates and details!
|YMCA Camp Cormorant (14563 YMCA Ln, Lake Park, MN)||Ages 18+|
Additional Pricing Options:
- Buddy Rate: Sign up with a buddy and receive $20 off. Must register in person at either Member Services Desk. Must include buddy’s name at time of registration.
- Cabin Rate: Sign up a cabin of seven women and pay only $1,500 for the whole group. Cabin must be paid in-full in one lump sum by one camper. Once a cabin is registered, the YMCA will reach out to the registered camper to finalize the registration process.
- Lectures: Mental Health, Female Financial Independence,
- Nutrition: Meal-Prepping 101
- Creative Workshops: Succulent Gift Box, Homemade Soap Making, DIY Decor Signs, & Creative Poetry
- Exercises: Yoga, Barre™, Core™, Bootcamp, XaBeat®, STRONG® by Zumba, and BODYFLOW™ (campers will have the opportunity to pick and choose some of their classes in order to cater to their interests and level of fitness).
Sample Agenda (Saturday):
|8:00am Light Morning Exercise||3:00pm Mental Health Lecture|
|9:00am Breakfast||4:00pm Mid-Afternoon Core Class|
|9:30am Cabin Activity||4:30pm Mid-Afternoon Snack|
|10:30am Creative Workshop||5:00pm Low Ropes Course|
|11:30am Mid-Morning Barre Class||6:00pm Supper|
|12:00pm Lunch||6:30pm Free Time & Relaxation|
|12:30pm Meal Prepping 101||7:30pm Sunset Yoga|
|1:30pm Free Time & Relaxation||8:30pm Campfire & Roasting Healthy Snacks|
Things to Know:
For more information on Women’s Wellness Camps, please contact Katelyn Whittenburg at 701.364.4140 or email@example.com