Due to COVID-19, 2020 Women’s Wellness Camp is CANCELLED.
The YMCA will automatically provide credit to participants for programs that are cancelled due to COVID-19. If you would prefer a refund, please fill out a refund form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s Wellness Camp
At Women’s Wellness Camp, we want you to rise up and be in the presence of other strong female leaders. Over the course of three days you will enjoy a fresh taste on fitness and relaxation, draw inspiration from mental health speakers, reach your nutrition goals with an on-site dietitian, and identify true beauty and restoration with our creative workshops.
Due to COVID-19, 2020 Women’s Wellness Camp has been CANCELLED. Stay tuned for 2021 registration details and more information!
|YMCA Camp Cormorant (14563 YMCA Ln, Lake Park, MN)||Ages 18+|
Additional Pricing Options:
- Buddy Rate: Sign up with a buddy and receive $20 off. Must register in person at either Member Services Desk. Must include buddy’s name at time of registration.
- Cabin Rate: Sign up a cabin of seven women and pay only $1,500 for the whole group. Cabin must be paid in-full in one lump sum by one camper. Once a cabin is registered, the YMCA will reach out to the registered camper to finalize the registration process.
- Lectures: Mental Health, Female Financial Independence,
- Nutrition: Meal-Prepping 101
- Creative Workshops: Succulent Gift Box, Homemade Soap Making, DIY Decor Signs, & Creative Poetry
- Exercises: Yoga, Barre™, Core™, Bootcamp, XaBeat®, STRONG® by Zumba, and BODYFLOW™ (campers will have the opportunity to pick and choose some of their classes in order to cater to their interests and level of fitness).
Sample Agenda (Saturday):
|8:00am Light Morning Exercise||3:00pm Mental Health Lecture|
|9:00am Breakfast||4:00pm Mid-Afternoon Core Class|
|9:30am Cabin Activity||4:30pm Mid-Afternoon Snack|
|10:30am Creative Workshop||5:00pm Low Ropes Course|
|11:30am Mid-Morning Barre Class||6:00pm Supper|
|12:00pm Lunch||6:30pm Free Time & Relaxation|
|12:30pm Meal Prepping 101||7:30pm Sunset Yoga|
|1:30pm Free Time & Relaxation||8:30pm Campfire & Roasting Healthy Snacks|
Things to Know:
For more information on Women’s Wellness Camps, please contact Katelyn Whittenburg at 701.364.4140 or email@example.com