The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties Brighter Futures group is a network of young professionals under the age of 40 who want to build Brighter Futures for youth in Cass and Clay Counties. Members connect to their communities and each other through professional development, educational opportunities, volunteering and networking events.
Give the gift of a brighter future
Entry to the group is a yearly donation to the Partner of Youth Annual Campaign of $100 or more. Donations to the campaign benefit local youth through scholarships for programs like child care, summer camp, basketball, swim lessons and so much more!
- Single Membership: Start making a difference in your life and the lives of youth in our community with a $100 donation.
- Buddy Membership: Find a friend, family member or co-worker and join with a donation of $75 each!
- Sponsor a Member: Would you like to support a young professional who can’t afford a membership? Sponsor a member to help build our community!
- Professional development opportunities
- Special invitation to the Y’s Annual Heritage Dinner
- Networking opportunities
- Email news and updates
- Brighter Futures Apparel
- Community Recognition
- Fun & exciting events! (see below)
Brighter Futures members will receive exclusive invites to the following events:
- Professional development sessions with key leaders in our community
- Tap into Youth at the Fargo Brewing Company
- All-member meetings
- Partner of Youth fundraising events
- Social hours like happy hours, bowling and more!
- Volunteering in our community
- Burn the Bird 5K/10K
- YMCA Giving Tree shopping event
- End of Year celebration
- and more!
What makes Brighter Futures unique and beneficial to young professionals?
“After she joined Brighter Future I know she’d LOVE it because it’s filled with so many great individuals! This will be so good for her in so many ways!” -Brighter Futures Member Sponsor
“I think it’s fabulous for people to sponsor a Brighter Futures membership. It will help them grow in so many ways! It is also a great way for employees to network and make a difference!” -Brighter Futures Member Sponsor
“I love getting to know like-minded people in our community who enjoy having fun, networking and creating positive connections, volunteering and giving back. I have grown so much from my experience and would recommend Brighter Futures to anyone!” -Brighter Futures Member
Ready to Join? Start building Brighter Futures here!
Having trouble viewing our online membership form? Download a PDF copy here!
For more information, contact Karen Engelter at 701.364.4120 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Brighter Futures on social media: