The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties is a not-for-profit community service organization dedicated to enhancing the spirit, mind and body of all persons through quality leadership, programs, services and facilities. We greatly appreciate dedicated individuals over the age of eighteen who are willing to share their time and talents through volunteering. At the YMCA, we provide many one-time and ongoing opportunities for business leaders, community advocates, parents and individuals who want to give back and support their neighbors. Volunteering at the YMCA is a wonderful opportunity to make new friends and contacts, advocate for a mission you believe in, extend a hand to someone in need, influence policies, positively impact yours and others’ well-being, learn new skills and simply support your neighbors.
One-Time/Annual Volunteer Opportunities
- Paul Howry Golf Tournament
- Easter Eggstravaganza
- Spooky School Bus
- Thanksgiving Day Burn the Bird Race
- Healthy Kids Day
- Summer Food Program (June – Aug)
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
- Reach and Rise Mentoring Program
- AmeriCorps Program
- Youth Basketball League
- Serve on a committee or fundraising campaign
Ready to volunteer?
- For an updated list of upcoming volunteer opportunities, please click here.
- Volunteers must have a volunteer form on file prior to starting their work.
For more information on volunteerism, please contact Shanealee Rakes at firstname.lastname@example.org.