Welcome to our online registration page! We are thrilled that you are ready to register for a YMCA program or service! Below you will find some details and instructions to help you through the online process. You may also register for YMCA programs and services at either Fercho or Schlossman YMCA or by calling 701.293.9622.
Here are some things you’ll be able to do in your YMCA account:
- Register for programs and services.
- Join as a member.
- Update your billing information, address, and other account information at any time.
- View your account balance and make any necessary payments.
- View and print receipts.
- Support the YMCA cause and make a donation.
Program Registration Policies:
- Registration must be completed before the applicable deadlines.
- There will be no prorating of class fees for missed classes.
- Classes are subject to change based on enrollment.
Online Registration Instructions:
- If you’re a current or past member, or if you have registered for programs in the past, but you haven’t set up your online account, click on Find an Account to enable your online account. You can use your online account to register for classes, programs and events.
- If you’ve never been a member or enrolled in any of our programs or classes, click on Sign Up to create an online account. You can use your online account to register for classes, programs and events.
It is the responsibility of every individual or their parent/guardian to provide for their own accident and health coverage while participating in all YMCA activities. The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties does not provide any accident or health coverage for participants.
Program Credit/Refund Policy:
There is a $10.00 charge for all refunds/credits unless the class is cancelled by the YMCA. If you apply before the first class meeting, then a full credit, less $10.00 will be given. Once a class begins, no credit will be given. There will be no credit/refund due to weather-related cancellations. No credit is given for membership or missed classes. You will need to fill out a refund/credit form, which can also be found at either Member Services Desk. The form will be reviewed by the department and you will be informed of the action taken.
Looking for child care?
Looking for membership?
For more information on Program Registration, please contact us at 701.293.9622 or firstname.lastname@example.org.