TOGETHER WE CAN DO SO MUCH MORE
We believe that every child should have the opportunity to succeed. Funds raised through the Partner of Youth Annual Campaign at the YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties allow the Y to provide scholarships for kids to learn life skills through different programs such as swimming lessons, basketball, camp, child care and more.
With a growing and diverse population, Cass and Clay Counties are facing new challenges. These challenges create greater need for the work the Y does. With help from our members, volunteers, staff and donors, we can continue to make an impact on the lives of youth in our community.
YOU MAKE MORE POSSIBLE
How will your donation impact local youth?
EXPERIENCE THE IMPACT
With help from our members, volunteers, staff and donors, we can make an impact on the lives of youth in our community. Read the stories of Adriana, and Savannah and Austin below!
WAYS TO GIVE
- DONATE BY MAIL: If you wish to contribute by cash or check, please mail to: YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties, Attn: Partner of Youth, 400 1st Ave S Fargo, ND 58103
- EMPLOYEE MATCHING GIFT PROGRAMS: Leverage your gift to the Y by utilizing your company’s matching gift program, which can multiply the impact of your contribution! To find out if your workplace has a matching gift program, contact your human resources department.
- HONORARY AND MEMORIAL GIFTS: Make a gift in honor or in memory of a friend or loved one.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT
MORE WAYS TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT
- Are you a young professional looking for a way to support our community? Check out the Y’s Brighter Futures initiative to see how you can start creating brighter futures for youth!
- Check out what one staff did to raise money for the campaign
- SAVE THE DATE for Giving Hearts Day – a 24-hour online giving event held each February! Donations of $10 or more made on Giving Hearts Day will be matched by Dakota Medical Foundation up to $4,000.
- Check out more information on the campaign: